Partnering with Kansas.gov to create online services is as simple as these four steps.
- Contact Kansas.gov at 785.296.5059 or 1.800.4KANSAS (452.6727).
- A project manager from Kansas.gov will meet with you to discuss your needs.
project team creation
- Kansas.gov will supply the expertise to design, build, market, launch and maintain your online service.
- You will help us to ensure that the online service will fit your business rules and needs.
design the solution
- Using the information gathered, the new application or Web site will be defined.
- A prototype will be created.
- Following approval of the prototype, development will begin.
launch the solution
- Following development, Kansas.gov and your agency will test the new service and launch it upon your approval.
- With your help, Kansas.gov will create a marketing plan to help drive adoption of the service.
- After launch, Kansas.gov will provide ongoing customer service and technical support.
- We will also work with you to identify possible future enhancements.
At Kansas.gov, we strive to provide the best service possible. We want your feedback throughout the project process. Your feedback helps us serve all government partners better. Please take the time to let us know what we did well and if there are any areas for improvement.